Mysteria Misc. Maxima is a weekly feature which brings together links on religion and esotericism from around the internet.
- A Coptic City from the 3rd century was discovered in Egypt. (ahramonline)
- The Dali Lama’s possible successor, the Karmapa Lama, isn’t ready to take over as the political leader of the Tibetans. Sorry, all I can think of with this guy is how he likes video games. It’s true, google it! (Reuters)
- While the 99% takes to the street to protest Big Banking, Muslims are stashing their cash in some Allah-approved vaults. (Reuters)
- What’s wrong with Buddhism? How about a theology that’s more akin to Christianity than most Westerners think. (Scientific American)
- Advent, it’s not just for Christians, anymore. (Pantheon)
- Breaking the law is a big deal to one German man who is suing the pope for not wearing his seat-belt…in the Popemobile. (Boing Boing)
- What’s the difference between white and black magick? (Ankhafnakhonsu)
- Where does the Wiccan Rede come from? (Standing at the Centre)
- And finally, it goes without saying, if you plan on using magick against your idiot boss, keep it on the down low. (The Wild Hunt)
Photo by kudumomo.